Question Regarding your PTI

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
I have a monogram PTI wallet,
in the pocket behind the coin pocket i carry my cash, a few business cards, car ins papers and put my rec'ts in there ( but clean them out every day)
then of course i have my coin pocket that has little change in there and a spare key for my car.
then i have my 6 cards and behind that i have a few pic's, bills i need to keep handy,movie coupons and stuff like that.. nothing major.

Well yesterday after going to do my banking( i did have 900$ in the lower pocket behind the cards and the wallet closed fine) i paid my bills and stopped for lunch. I ended getting about 3 $ in change and the wallet wouldnt close.
the coin part did but the outter part wouldnt.. it seems once i out that change in there it was too much...

Do any of you find this happening ?

Yes, I find that sometimes I have too much change in the coin compartment and I shake the wallet side to side to spread the change evenly throught the compartment or just empty some of the change into my cles.

I've wondered if I should invest in a cles as well..
Hmmm just frustrates me that you cant fit much in a wallet that is so big.

LV_addict said:
Yes, I find that sometimes I have too much change in the coin compartment and I shake the wallet side to side to spread the change evenly throught the compartment or just empty some of the change into my cles.