Question Regarding your PTI

1. I have a monogram PTI wallet,
    in the pocket behind the coin pocket i carry my cash, a few business cards, car ins papers and put my rec'ts in there ( but clean them out every day)
    then of course i have my coin pocket that has little change in there and a spare key for my car.
    then i have my 6 cards and behind that i have a few pic's, bills i need to keep handy,movie coupons and stuff like that.. nothing major.

Well yesterday after going to do my banking( i did have 900$ in the lower pocket behind the cards and the wallet closed fine) i paid my bills and stopped for lunch. I ended getting about 3 $ in change and the wallet wouldnt close.
    the coin part did but the outter part wouldnt.. it seems once i out that change in there it was too much...

Do any of you find this happening ?

2. Yes, I find that sometimes I have too much change in the coin compartment and I shake the wallet side to side to spread the change evenly throught the compartment or just empty some of the change into my cles.

3. I've wondered if I should invest in a cles as well..
    Hmmm just frustrates me that you cant fit much in a wallet that is so big.

4. Investing in a cles next time would be smart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice