Question Regarding Stretch Marks on Bridge after Nose Job, Possibility of Skin Breakdown

VichyK

Apr 25, 2014
Hello,

In my last post, I shared my experience getting fat graft and nose job in Korea sometime ago.

I am currently experiencing some issues, like I mentioned in my last post, there are some stretch marks on the bridge of my nose that are purple and appears transparent, especially looking from the top down.

I remember K had something similar before her revision, but she seems to have left TPF.

I tried to google, and weirdly there is very little information I can find regarding such problems.

If I were to consider revision surgery, can the surgeon do anything to help?

Do you guys think its benign and may heal on its own?

Any thought? Any experience? Any story? Any suggestion?

UGHHHHH I thought I was the only one. Is it cause you originally had a hump and then removed the hump? That is my case and I am stuck. Where are your stretch marks exactly?

For you it maybe the skin is looser now after the removal? For me its because its too tight cause I had like a small nose before. But yeah, mine is on the bridge, I really don't want it to tear apart, scaring is okay, I just don't want it to progress. Anyways, I can't PM you, so maybe try message me first?

Hi Where, which Dr. and when did you do this rhino? May I ask what size the implant was? I am also having a similar problem where the silicon seems to be visible at my radix.

Hi Where, which Dr. and when did you do this rhino? May I ask what size the implant was? I am also having a similar problem where the silicon seems to be visible at my radix.

While, i dont think its much to do with which surgeon now, but it is a 4 mm inplant I think, dm me, we can talk in more detail