Question regarding Silverado sizes..

1. I think I am clear that the medium Silverado is about 15" x 7"x5", is there a larger one, and if so, does anyone know the measurements?

2. i think the larger one would be the doctor silverado? not sure tho!

3. There's a large Silverado satchel same style as the medium. Don't know the measurements though.

4. I think the measurements might be something like 20 L x 7 H x 6 D including the side pockets. I might be wrong. But I do remember trying it on last year and it was very wide and "barrely" on me. (I'm 5'2")

5. Edna's measurements are accurate with regard to the 20 L and the 6 D - I think it's a tiny bit taller than the medium as well though, so probably slightly more than 7 H. And as she mentioned, I personally don't like the proportions of the large - even if you can wear it. (It looks "barrely" and duffle-bag-like on me as well.) The proportions of the medium just seem to suit the bag better IMO - the large size seems a bit off. And keep in mind that there was a mini size as well, which they don't produce any longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice