Question regarding PurseBlog post order

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I apologize if this is the wrong subforum for it, but I am a little confused lately about the post order on purseforum. It used to be chronological as far as I could tell and if I refreshed during the day or week I could immediately see if there was a new post up.

Now though almost every time an article I've already read is on top while a newer one is after it.

Was this a recent change? If so, how do others feel about it? I personally don't like it and wish they were chronological.

2. Hi, I can't see any changes myself in the thread/post order. I'm using the desktop version though. Are you using the App?

3. Hey!

I see it in both the app and the visual site. For example: Right now the top post is the Gucci collection one, but I KNOW the PurseForum Roundup came after it, even though it is below it right now.

4. ^Ah yes PurseBlog :Push: this could be the same for me too. I read your post as PurseForum.

I'm subscribing to PurseBlog RSS news and the last four entries are Gucci-Deals-Celeb-Roundup.

5. Ah, yes the purseblog articles! Sometimes we move just one post up as a "sticky" to get more attention. I know we did it with our many bags of Bergdorfs Goodman and did it with this Gucci post, but we will bump them back to their original slot after a few days :smile:

6. Ah I see. As Megs answered just now I guess they "sticky" some for attention.

Thank you for clarifying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice