Question regarding PayPals echecks! help!

1. A buyer just paid for an auction thru PayPal and paid via echeck. Its pending and wont clear until 12/1. I can see that Paypal is charging me a $5.00 fee for it, are they gonna charge me the 3% (or whatever it is) on top of that too? I have always had instant payments and no one has ever paid via echeck before...anyone know if they will charge me more fees? thanks!:confused1:

2. Donna, echecks are great because you only pay a maximum of $5.00 fee...no additional 2.9%! HTH

3. Well HOTDAMN! Its echecks only for me from now on! Yowza! Thanks so much!

4. Donna, I would wait until the echeck clears before you send out the item! I like echecks because you only pay the $5 and no additional % fees. :smile:

5. Yeah, i agree with the above^:yes:

Although tbh, sometimes i think i'd rather pay the fee and be done with the transaction...i've waited up to 2 weeks for an e-cheque to clear from a buyer in the past!:yucky: ;)

6. Yeah, make sure you wait until the e-check clears before you ship. If you're shipping through PayPal, it won't let you ship until the echeck clears :smile:

7. I never used e-check before.. sounds really good for sellers!! :nuts: Does it benefit the buyer though? :confused1:

8. I'm the minority here, but echecks bug me ... I hate waiting for them to clear! I'm so impatient!:busted

9. I'm waiting for one to clear right now. Estimated date is 12/5!!!! I'm soooo tired of waiting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice