Question regarding empreinte colours!

Stephanielea

Sep 16, 2010
I'm really wanting to purchase an empreinte bag and maybe a wallet but I'm having trouble deciding which colour. I love infini but wondering if it's almost too black? Does it look black or can you really tell it's blue? I love the flame aswell but i just start picturing myself having the bag and non of my clothes match! What could you wear with it? Help me with colour choices ladies!!

It looks like a very dark navy blue. Personally, I have thought of wearing it with black because it is so dark. However, compared to my black mahina, you can tell it is a dark shade of blue. It is the darkest navy blue you can get without being black, if that makes sense :smile: You can wear it with pretty much anything IMO.

I love the infini! Like stacy said it is a really dark navy blue. Out in the sun you can really tell it's blue though. I've worn it with all kinds of colors from pinks, blacks, and browns. Really versatile in the color range.

I wear my Flamme Artsy and Infini Artsy with everything. The best piece of advice I ever got is from the lady sitting with me in this picture. Louis Vuitton goes with everything.