Question regarding a Dior soft

missTeresaDee

Mar 21, 2014
Hello, I am venturing over to dior from chanel. I recently tried on a dior soft (similar to a GST) I thought it was super soft and not boxy at all. Does anyone know if it fits a 13 inch laptop easily?
Or do you lady suggest a different tote completely? I was really looking into the Chanel GST or the cerf but I found them to boxy...
Sorry if this has been ask before or exist in another thread. If so please point me to the right direction! Thanks!!!

Hello, I am venturing over to dior from chanel. I recently tried on a dior soft (similar to a GST) I thought it was super soft and not boxy at all. Does anyone know if it fits a 13 inch laptop easily?
Or do you lady suggest a different tote completely? I was really looking into the Chanel GST or the cerf but I found them to boxy...
Sorry if this has been ask before or exist in another thread. If so please point me to the right direction! Thanks!!!

I don't know if the Dior Soft can fit a 13-inch laptop, although I can tell you that the Dior Soft comes in a few different styles and sizes, so the larger ones should definitely fit your laptop.

Are you considering the Dior Soft with the open-top, or the zippered-top? Both are beautiful, but if you want something really soft, then go with the former. If you want it more structured, then go with the latter.

I don't know if the Dior Soft can fit a 13-inch laptop, although I can tell you that the Dior Soft comes in a few different styles and sizes, so the larger ones should definitely fit your laptop.

Are you considering the Dior Soft with the open-top, or the zippered-top? Both are beautiful, but if you want something really soft, then go with the former. If you want it more structured, then go with the latter.

I am honestly not familiar with Dior at all aside from the lady dior...
Thanks for your suggestion! I think i have more hw to do. Does the larger size come with open top and close top? I saw the open top and close one in store, and I love how it is lambskin and both not as boxy. The price of one of them were $2850, so Im not sure if thats the larger one or the smaller one.

I am honestly not familiar with Dior at all aside from the lady dior...
Thanks for your suggestion! I think i have more hw to do. Does the larger size come with open top and close top? I saw the open top and close one in store, and I love how it is lambskin and both not as boxy. The price of one of them were $2850, so Im not sure if thats the larger one or the smaller one.

Both styles have a larger size and they should fit your laptop. :smile:

The Dior Soft is an amazing bag. You can also get it in patent if you want a more scratch-resistant bag.

Teresa, I considered Dior Soft before and here are some pics I found online or from SA.

It's not as structured as GST. So at the end I chose GST but my Dior SA is very nice!

Personally I feel Dior is more dressy than Chanel.

Good luck with your decision

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727334.745699.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727323.236899.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727329.407342.jpg

Teresa, I considered Dior Soft before and here are some pics I found online or from SA.

It's not as structured as GST. So at the end I chose GST but my Dior SA is very nice!

Personally I feel Dior is more dressy than Chanel.

Good luck with your decision

View attachment 2727145
View attachment 2727143View attachment 2727144

Omgggggg #calflu @calflu you r the best!!!!!!! I love and thank you so much for the photos!!!!!

I think the GST is just too structure and does not want to stay on my shoulder at all. But I think this tote might just fit under my shoulder without swinging it to the back like the GST right? I want something in Dior, but I'm okay with lady Dior for now, it's a lil expensive... N not a shoulder bag ( one day ill get one)

Funny I just answered the questions of other TPFers about Chanel totes.

There are many totes to choose from besides GST but I love GST and its price point.

Another Dior tote that I was eyeing earlier was panarea. I love both old and new style and that is a low profile and chic tote too!

I didn't go with Dior soft at the end cuz they look a bit dressy and formal to me. I feel Panarea is better and can look formal/chic!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...ud-tote-878970-post27285447.html#post27285447

Omgggggg #calflu @calflu you r the best!!!!!!! I love and thank you so much for the photos!!!!!

I think the GST is just too structure and does not want to stay on my shoulder at all. But I think this tote might just fit under my shoulder without swinging it to the back like the GST right? I want something in Dior, but I'm okay with lady Dior for now, it's a lil expensive... N not a shoulder bag ( one day ill get one)

Funny I just answered the questions of other TPFers about Chanel totes.

There are many totes to choose from besides GST but I love GST and its price point.

Another Dior tote that I was eyeing earlier was panarea. I love both old and new style and that is a low profile and chic tote too!

I didn't go with Dior soft at the end cuz they look a bit dressy and formal to me. I feel Panarea is better and can look formal/chic!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...ud-tote-878970-post27285447.html#post27285447

I just saw the Chanel Chic and Soft tote for the first time through your link and I thought it was very nice until I saw the side view. Has a potential of looking dated because it has sides that can be folded out like the Celine Luggage. The Dior Soft and the GST look much more timeless in my opinion.