Question regarding a Dior soft

missTeresaDee

Mar 21, 2014
Southern California
Hello, I am venturing over to dior from chanel. I recently tried on a dior soft (similar to a GST) I thought it was super soft and not boxy at all. Does anyone know if it fits a 13 inch laptop easily?
Or do you lady suggest a different tote completely? I was really looking into the Chanel GST or the cerf but I found them to boxy...
Sorry if this has been ask before or exist in another thread. If so please point me to the right direction! Thanks!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hello, I am venturing over to dior from chanel. I recently tried on a dior soft (similar to a GST) I thought it was super soft and not boxy at all. Does anyone know if it fits a 13 inch laptop easily?
Or do you lady suggest a different tote completely? I was really looking into the Chanel GST or the cerf but I found them to boxy...
Sorry if this has been ask before or exist in another thread. If so please point me to the right direction! Thanks!!!
I don't know if the Dior Soft can fit a 13-inch laptop, although I can tell you that the Dior Soft comes in a few different styles and sizes, so the larger ones should definitely fit your laptop.

Are you considering the Dior Soft with the open-top, or the zippered-top? Both are beautiful, but if you want something really soft, then go with the former. If you want it more structured, then go with the latter.

missTeresaDee

Mar 21, 2014
Southern California
I don't know if the Dior Soft can fit a 13-inch laptop, although I can tell you that the Dior Soft comes in a few different styles and sizes, so the larger ones should definitely fit your laptop.

Are you considering the Dior Soft with the open-top, or the zippered-top? Both are beautiful, but if you want something really soft, then go with the former. If you want it more structured, then go with the latter.
I am honestly not familiar with Dior at all aside from the lady dior...
Thanks for your suggestion! I think i have more hw to do. Does the larger size come with open top and close top? I saw the open top and close one in store, and I love how it is lambskin and both not as boxy. The price of one of them were $2850, so Im not sure if thats the larger one or the smaller one.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I am honestly not familiar with Dior at all aside from the lady dior...
Thanks for your suggestion! I think i have more hw to do. Does the larger size come with open top and close top? I saw the open top and close one in store, and I love how it is lambskin and both not as boxy. The price of one of them were $2850, so Im not sure if thats the larger one or the smaller one.
Both styles have a larger size and they should fit your laptop. :smile:

The Dior Soft is an amazing bag. You can also get it in patent if you want a more scratch-resistant bag.

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
Teresa, I considered Dior Soft before and here are some pics I found online or from SA.

It's not as structured as GST. So at the end I chose GST but my Dior SA is very nice!

Personally I feel Dior is more dressy than Chanel.

Good luck with your decision

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727334.745699.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727323.236899.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408727329.407342.jpg

missTeresaDee

Mar 21, 2014
Southern California
Teresa, I considered Dior Soft before and here are some pics I found online or from SA.

It's not as structured as GST. So at the end I chose GST but my Dior SA is very nice!

Personally I feel Dior is more dressy than Chanel.

Good luck with your decision

View attachment 2727145
View attachment 2727143 View attachment 2727144
Omgggggg #calflu @calflu you r the best!!!!!!! I love and thank you so much for the photos!!!!!

I think the GST is just too structure and does not want to stay on my shoulder at all. But I think this tote might just fit under my shoulder without swinging it to the back like the GST right? I want something in Dior, but I'm okay with lady Dior for now, it's a lil expensive... N not a shoulder bag ( one day ill get one)

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Ban Island
Funny I just answered the questions of other TPFers about Chanel totes.

There are many totes to choose from besides GST but I love GST and its price point.

Another Dior tote that I was eyeing earlier was panarea. I love both old and new style and that is a low profile and chic tote too!

I didn't go with Dior soft at the end cuz they look a bit dressy and formal to me. I feel Panarea is better and can look formal/chic!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...ud-tote-878970-post27285447.html#post27285447

Omgggggg #calflu @calflu you r the best!!!!!!! I love and thank you so much for the photos!!!!!

I think the GST is just too structure and does not want to stay on my shoulder at all. But I think this tote might just fit under my shoulder without swinging it to the back like the GST right? I want something in Dior, but I'm okay with lady Dior for now, it's a lil expensive... N not a shoulder bag ( one day ill get one)

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Funny I just answered the questions of other TPFers about Chanel totes.

There are many totes to choose from besides GST but I love GST and its price point.

Another Dior tote that I was eyeing earlier was panarea. I love both old and new style and that is a low profile and chic tote too!

I didn't go with Dior soft at the end cuz they look a bit dressy and formal to me. I feel Panarea is better and can look formal/chic!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/c...ud-tote-878970-post27285447.html#post27285447
I just saw the Chanel Chic and Soft tote for the first time through your link and I thought it was very nice until I saw the side view. Has a potential of looking dated because it has sides that can be folded out like the Celine Luggage. The Dior Soft and the GST look much more timeless in my opinion.