question re:vernis agenda and a tiffany pen

i dont have that planned but i just waned to say the blue one is sooooooooooo pretty and perfect!!! i use it in my gucci planner andddd if ur getting it u might want to get the bookmark also to keep ur date ;) ;) ;)

it is silver and has the same blue on it!!!! :smile: ull LOVE it!

The pen was actually a little slim for my gucci planner, but i weaved some leather ribbon through the loop and it made the hole a little smaller, so the pen fit perfectly! :smile:

hope that helps!

yes..I was thinking of the blue and gold one also. My little pen holder seems really tight on my agenda. Is there any way to stretch it? It seems like I cant find a pen to fit it...besides oviously the LV one. I just dont want to spend over $200 on a pen.

it doesn't. i've tried. the lv nails pens are much smaller.

i've wrestled with wanting to stretch out the loop and make it fit cause it's so freaking cute.

kallison, which Tiffany pen did you try? Tiffany's Purse pen is only .25 inch in diameter, less than .3 of LV's Nail pen, should fit in PM w/no problem. Fisher's Space Pen 'Stowaway' w/o clip version also fits perfectly. I used to own fisher's space pen for my koala agenda, it fits perfectly.

i went a few months ago and tried ALL of tiffany's pens- none of them fit. so unless they got a new pen, or my azur agenda is messed up...i don't know. but, whatever.

My friend has a tiffany blue pen in her azur and i think it loooks soooo nice!!!!!!

it fits perfectly!!!

Picture8-1.png