Question re. paddy clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What did you put inside the clutch? I really like the style, it's soo cute, but I can hardly put my wallet & cell phone inside those clutch. I'm thinking of buying a small wallet, but I haven't found one yet. Did you guys have any suggestions? :confused1:

2. If i did have a Chloe clutch (which i do not.... yet...) I probably wouldn't try to put my wallet in it. I use clutches for nights out/holidays when i don't want all of my stuff. When I carry I clutch I put my money/liscense/credit card in a little money clip and then take some lip gloss and my cell. That's about it.

3. i have a clutch and i only put keys, lipgloss, LV card holder (credit cards, license, money) and my cell phone. That's about it. And also, i only use it when i go out at night.

4. I have a red clutch and I'm going to use it like a wrislet for going out at night and to parties. I'll only put my cell phone, IDs, cash, lipgloss, and keys.