Question re Miu Miu Mary Janes

Hi Chloe babe. Did the Miu Miu's arrive? Did they fit?

:crybaby:

They came, and they are without doubt the most incredible shoes I have seen in ages (and you know how I like my shoes lol)

They are too tight on the toes :sad:, I have put them back up for sale, but I am also tempted to see if I could get them stretched? Anybody actually sucessfully attempted this?

I would love to hear of anybody managing this, I would say they are a half size too small :tdown:

Thanks for asking tho honey :yes:

:crybaby:

They came, and they are without doubt the most incredible shoes I have seen in ages (and you know how I like my shoes lol)

They are too tight on the toes :sad:, I have put them back up for sale, but I am also tempted to see if I could get them stretched? Anybody actually sucessfully attempted this?

I would love to hear of anybody managing this, I would say they are a half size too small :tdown:

Thanks for asking tho honey :yes:

Sorry chloe-babe. :tdown:

What size are you looking for?

I was thinking of getting mine stretched a bit too for a bit more of room, but I don't think the patent will stretch? But, I have never asked or tried, so maybe somebody else can enlighten us!

If I see any online or something, I will let you know.

I'm not sure. I only have a few pairs of patent shoes, but they all fit really well. The Miu Mius are the only ones I could probably use a little more room in at the toe.

If you find out, let me know.

Im going to need a size 38 I think :sad:

Thats what im worried about too with the stretching - because its patent leather, would it go all crinkly and stretched looking?

Have you tried calling Nordstroms? I got both a 38.5 and a 38 to compare and ended up returning a 38 a few weeks ago. I know its a pretty covetable style, but it wouldn't hurt to try!