Question re Epi Speedy....Am I missing Something?

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hey all....

So I took Ms. Speedy out this morning for her maiden voyage...and I noticed there is no lock. Is there supposed to be one? The zipper pull and side tab have the hole for a lock....but the hardware is silver. So am I supposed to have a silver lock?

Please let me know..........so I can call and get my SA to put one aside for me immediately!

Yes, there should be a lock but I would recommend NOT putting it on (unless the color of your bag is dark) as it will discolor the leather of the tab and the actual bag under the tab. It does come off with baby wipes but still.

ARGGGGGGGGGG.....thank you soooooooo much ladies!!!!!!! I'll be calling the second they open.
He pulled it out of the back stockroom and it still had the cardboard and plastic on the outside so I bet he didn't even check.

Irene: It's the new red......do you think it'll tarnish and mess up the leather?
Or I could possibly just put it on and take it off each time I use it.

Thanks Irene!
Thanks Nita....me too!!! I usually make them check it before I leave....I was too distracted this time!

I'll let you guys know what they tell me in about an hour when they open!

hey finn.....I do love it!
I have pics in another thread I started yesterday (it should be still on page 1).
I also posted pics in the visual aids thread and also in the Epi Club.

Well I got off the phone with my SA and he is dropping it in the mail today (even though I'm heading back to the store on the weekend he wanted to mail it so I'd get it faster!).

Damier: I posted modelling pics yesterday in my slouchy sweats! It's in the visual aids thread! As for today....I'm wearing black jeans, black ballet slippers, a black long sleeve top with a tee over top ...and the tee is one of those Gap "Red" shirts for AIDS.....so I've got a little tiny bit of red to match the bag!