Question re: Cosmetic Bag

Olympia177

O.G.
Oct 17, 2007
I am loving all these great pics in cars etc to drool over....I am BARELY restraining myself until the end of december for my bag!!!! The pics help LOL! As I have been looking over stuff, I saw the BV cosmetic bags and I have a question....is the interior lined in something easily washable, like nylon? I would love to get a few other accessories while getting my bag and wallet and definately could use a new cosmetic bag....but don't want to invest the $ if it'll get messy and I can't wipe or wash it. Anyone have any info???? Thanks!!!!

I'm not sure about the material on my cosmetic bags...it appears like cotton to me :confused1:
that said I have one with beige lining and the two others lined in black. so far I haven't seen the need to wash them...:shrugs: not much help from me here, sorry :sad:

I suggest you ask the SAs at BV when you get the chance to drop by a boutique.

good luck on your BV bag purchase next month...do you mind sharing what you have in mind? :shame:

I love to share my wacky obsession - my purchase next month!!! I figured others might be getting sick of hearing about it, but since you asked LOL.....I am leaning towards a med. or large veneta in either nero or ebano. Having said that, I want to postpone any decisions or purchases until I can try them on and see them in person...maybe something else will grab me and scream, "BUY ME!!!!". I will be going to Honolulu at x-mas time and there are 2 BV's in and near Waikiki so I have lots of opportunity for checking everything out.

As for the cosmetic bags...I read some of them are lined in nylon and some cotton. I also read that pulling out the lining (away from the leather) and wiping it worked well. I am not messy with make-up but still.....something always gets on your bag. Lined in black would be great!!!! I will definately talk to the SAs while at BV regarding this!!!