Question re: black (nero) bow bag, season 1

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is the one that got away from me--actually I had it and returned it due to finances. So regret doing that.

Does Miu Miu still produce the nero in UNGLAZED black calfskin? At least, I think it was calfskin, but not sure; I just remember it being the most delicious leather. If they are not still producing it, I will look for it on evilbay, but thought someone here might know.

TIA.:flowers:

2. I am not sure if they are bringing unglazed leather back for bows but I have seen coffers this season in the unglazed version,...not sure about the leather, I always get confused

3. Thanks, butterfly. I noticed the coffers are back in that amazing unglazed black--beautiful.

4. net-a-porter has one in the unglazed black coffer and one white.

hope this helps.

But I also would love the satchels back in unglazed leather- havent seen them since about 2 years here in Europe.

5. I personally like the glazed leather better, easier to care for and the smells is my personal drug

6. Thanks, Saskia, not in the market for a coffer yet; still have a craving for the bow bag I let go of 2 years ago. :sad:

7. i have the season one bow in nero. I :heart: it.. and i still can't believe all those price increased!

8. Yeah, the price increases are outrageous--another reason I regret giving it up!

The smell of the unglazed nero was also yummy--I still remember it!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice