Question on Website Orange Me

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all,
    I have seen the website Orange Me recommended on other sites and sometimes in the tpf. I was wondering if anyone had ever bought from there. Good experience, bad? Tell me! Here is the link: OrangeMe - Shop Chic!. TIA!

2. since they are selling "new" chanel bags and there is NO online site selling new chanel's the site sells FAKES!!!!!

3. Oh okay, I thought they were a consignment store. Thanks for the information.

4. I don't know about those Chanels, but I think some of those bags (the Miu Miu, specifically) are legit. I've seen some of their auctions on eBay that looked good. Cute website- does anyone know if they are consignment or resellers or not?

5. Interesting question. They have a Bottega Veneta up for auction right now. I was sure it was authentic and bid, (since have been outbid), but now I'm wondering if it's real or not. It's not the typical woven leather, which I know something about; it's a canvas bag. Hmmmm.

6. I think their stuff is auth. They're either consignment or resellers.. not sure.

7. Hmmm.... I have just done a search on the tpf and some members have purschased authentic bags from there before. Also the site is mentioned on Greendry's site, she mentions them as a reseller/consignment store. So I think i trust the site and will purschase what I was looking at.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice