question on the mixed leather boy bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I wonder how everyone thinks of the spring collection of the mixed leather boy bags. I found they are very unique and beautiful, but then, not sure if they are classy enough.

I actually purchased the white one, but am a little worried that it might get dirty easily. Anyway, not sure if I should keep the bag or change to a different color. Blue seems to be really beautiful based on the pictures posted here.

Love to hear others' thoughts.

2. I'm not a fan, personally. Looks patch work-like to me and may be one of those boys that don't get a good price once you decide to resell.

3. I agree that if you personally like it you definitely should not miss out. Hate it when that happens. However would not think of this as a style that would resell at good price. However personally I only buy what I enjoy and resell is not something I consider so I buy what I like and only consideration would really be durability (do not want them to look sad and I wont be able to easily get new one later to replace.)

4. +1

5. I actually love the 3 leather boy bag but not thinking of getting it as I'm afraid that suede leather portion will be hard to maintain. It is beautiful but I am looking for a bag that I can use daily.

6. +1

The white is beautiful but may get dirty easily. I have the navy and love it!

7. Thanks everyone for sharing your opinion.

I don't worry about resale, but I do worry about the color, and the suede leather.
    Let me think about it...

8. I am debating too in buying the black one! Any reviews?? Need help! This will be my only black chanel. Don't know how to care for the suede strip.
    I find this bag very beautiful and special.. I like it but thinking maybe the design is a little busy

9. Some pics
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462061619.966095.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462061655.305518.jpg

10. I just got this bag today in exchange of the black caviar boy bags that just came out. To me it's very beautiful . I got the black one. It has a certain character to it. It can be casual and elegant at the same time. The suede leather used was sturdy and easy to clean and maintain. I really love it. Way better than the 16A caviar boys. Here's mine.

Attached Files:

11. i honestly think that this bag is gorgeous. i saw a reveal of the navy one with gold hardware and i was in love. :smile:

12. +1 I think it is unique in a very captivating way (and in black, quite subtle as well). I purchased a plain black boy with ghw several seasons ago and while I love it, I would have picked this over it any day.

13. Its beautiful, I am thinking about purchasing the burgundy one. But cant decide the blue, black or burgundy one.

Attached Files:

14. Perfectly fine
    Love contrast looking

15. I'm personally not a fan. As soon as I saw it, the bag immediately reminded me of those leather patched jackets (and fanny packs!) from the 80s. This could be only me though.