Question on stellina

I paid crazy $ for this one (below) on ebay, cause it had perfect placement of my favorite print on my favorite bag with my favorite character (toothbrushing skeleton) on the front pocket flap. I'll use it everyday and justified paying $60 over retail because I saved about $150 under retail for all my other tokis combined. It's great how we can rationalize this stuff, huh? :lol:

Now if anybody knows where I can get a great Inferno Cucciolo, I'll be all set! :nuts:

OMG..that was you?? wow I guess your crazier than me to buy it haha..I cant rationalize buying it cuz the print is not really what I had wanted..but since you love the print then its great for you! Congrats! I"ll probably say the same if I saw one with my fav print :P ...some of the bags I bought well uh...I didnt save much ..:Push: :roflmfao:

But others on here have said the strap was kind of short on it compared to the bambione so I'm bigger busted and haven't bought one yet because I thought it wouldn't go over my body easily?

I have a Paradiso Stellina and just bought an Inferno Stellina, and one of the things I LOVE about this bag is that I can wear it as a shoulder bag when I'm out by myself, or sling it as a messenger when I'm wrestling with kids and kiddy paraphernalia and need to have my hands free without worrying about a bag slipping off my shoulder. I LOVE this bag!
So how much will it hold? Enough to include a few kid items? like a sip cup or snacks? (Along w/ my cell phone, keys, wallet)

So how much will it hold? Enough to include a few kid items? like a sip cup or snacks? (Along w/ my cell phone, keys, wallet)

It should definitely hold all of the above with room to spare (provided the snacks are in little tubs or baggies and not huge boxes). I wore my stellina at Disney and fit my convertible rain parka/pouch in there ;)

I just got my adios stellina in the mail just now. It will hold all of that! (makes it full but just right!) The strap is a LITTLE short though for over the shoulder. I mean I can do it...but I like mine to hand down to my hip....not at my waist....but its not bad. If I was smaller busted it would be better!

AND... for those of you who didn't know what to do with the long pocket in the back (with the little zipper) someone suggested brushes..another PERFECT thing for it is your sunglasses! They fit perfectly in there!

Yay congrats on your stellina annieb! :biggrin: so it fits only til your waist?? I like my messenger hanging low to the hip like you .. So maybe a stellina isnt that great for me??

Well I gotta go somewhere! I'm stuck at home with a hurt tailbone! Before it was kids w/flu and then spring break and now this! Too many tokis....to few places to go....

Aww i'm sorry you hurt your tailbone, annie b. I know how you feel though. I'm stuck at home watching my daughter, 2 nephews, and my gigantic tummy is just exhausting me! If I had my way i'd be driving around town looking for my Tokidokis!

Thanks! yeah...does gigantic tummy & exhaustion = baby on the way? Congrats if it does!!!

My chair blew over in the wind the other day at my sons bball game....and I was attempting to sit down on it at the time w/my toddler on my hip and BAM to the ground I went...baby was scared...but fine...me on the other hand...I was grateful no one had a video camera....I've been in pain for 2 days...