question on sizes for white caviar with silver hardware

A friend of mine wants to buy a white caviar classic flap bag with silver hardware. the SA's told her that the white with silver hardware is only available in mini, classic and jumbo, but not in medium, which is the size she wants!

is this true? I know from experience that SA's can be wrong sometimes, especially if they dont have in stock what you are looking for and want to sell you something else.

I do not know the answer to your question. I would suggest you check with several Chanel boutiques because it has been my experience to get different answers from different SAs/stores.

I am not a Chanel expert, so I'm not sure what the measurements are for each size. The measurements for my white caviar bag with silver hardware (picture below... sorry, I was too lazy to take a picture of it by itself):

Length: 10"
Height: 6"
Depth: 2.5"

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• pursecoll1.JPG
    pursecoll1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 205
apparently, the mini only has single chain handle.
the classic and jumbo both have double handles.

in another thread, a lady bought the white caviar with silver hw in a large size. it is only a bit bigger than the medium, but not as big as the jumbo.

I can't help you but ahh I'm insanely jealous of your friend, a mini white caviar 2.55 w/ silver hardware is what I'm eyeing, gorgeous bag in a gorgeous color!

In addition to what constance said about the mini, the mini also only has one flap

Hi drtng,
Wow, I'm totally drooling over your chanels! Your white 2.55 is absolutely stunning!!!! *droooool*:nuts:

drtng said:
I am not a Chanel expert, so I'm not sure what the measurements are for each size. The measurements for my white caviar bag with silver hardware (picture below... sorry, I was too lazy to take a picture of it by itself):

Hope this helps.

Love ur collection!!!

drtng said:

Hope this helps.

drtng said:

Hope this helps.

Off the subject - but that is a very nice collection :biggrin:

drtng said:

Hope this helps.
drtng, I :heart: your chanel collection! May I ask what is the black one behind the red chanel in the back???It looks very nice!

Everevereve said:
drtng, I :heart: your chanel collection! May I ask what is the black one behind the red chanel in the back???It looks very nice!

Thanks, Everevereve. That BY FAR is my favorite Chanel!! The size is absolutely PERFECT for everyday and shopping. Holds a ton of stuff without being overwhelming. Not a classic, but I love how there is a dangling CC zipper and the handles attach/detach with these metal T's that insert into a round metal that has Chanel engraved on it. (Sorry for the long run on sentence.) Here is a closer pic I have on file. I can take more pictures when the sun rises here if you'd like.

Attachments

• chanelblack.JPG
    chanelblack.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 78