Question on Silver Signature pieces...

sdnoobie

I shop a little...
O.G.
Dec 22, 2006
Hi everyone! I was in my local Nordstrom Rack and they had a few random pieces from the old Silver Signature line. (sorry if that's not what it's called, I can't remember for the life of me!) Needless to say, I grabbed what I think is a Hopewell and a zip clutch wallet...and now am thinking I just don't need to be buying myself stuff before Xmas!

Does anyone know if there is much eBay demand for pieces from this line? Trying to decide if I should try to sell, or just return! Thanks in advance for your opinions!!!

lamb.jpg

That's not the old silver signature line. The original silver signature line doesn't have that silver LAMB plate on the front. I believe the ones you purchased are the re-introduction of the silver signature line but I don't know if it's recent or not (as I haven't been keeping up with any styles past the music line). The pieces you purchased are still very nice but if you don't think you like it that much, then you should return them. I find in general LAMB (and a lot of other brands) are not selling very high on ebay/bonanza at the moment.

This is what the old silver signature looks like (in oxford tote style):
picture.php

Thank you so much! I am VERY out of the loop...I have an "old" silver Rowington but didn't notice the difference!

No problem - I am very very out of the loop as well! Actually the silver oxford tote I just recently sold for $300 this week so it's not too bad since my mother purchased it on sale for around $450 in 2008.

Hi everyone! I was in my local Nordstrom Rack and they had a few random pieces from the old Silver Signature line. (sorry if that's not what it's called, I can't remember for the life of me!) Needless to say, I grabbed what I think is a Hopewell and a zip clutch wallet...and now am thinking I just don't need to be buying myself stuff before Xmas!

Does anyone know if there is much eBay demand for pieces from this line? Trying to decide if I should try to sell, or just return! Thanks in advance for your opinions!!!

lamb.jpg

I have been dying for this style...which Nordies Rack since you are in So Cali, if you don't mind me asking?

That's not the old silver signature line. The original silver signature line doesn't have that silver LAMB plate on the front. I believe the ones you purchased are the re-introduction of the silver signature line but I don't know if it's recent or not (as I haven't been keeping up with any styles past the music line). The pieces you purchased are still very nice but if you don't think you like it that much, then you should return them. I find in general LAMB (and a lot of other brands) are not selling very high on ebay/bonanza at the moment.

This is what the old silver signature looks like (in oxford tote style):
picture.php

When you say re-introduction, is this style currently on sale anywhere online? Sorry for the silly question, new LAMB fan here. :P