Question on shoe sizes/fittings

cookiesnomore

Dec 8, 2010
I've been wanting to get some Pour La Victoire & Ivanka ***** shoes but since both brands are not available where I live, I'm not sure how their sizes will fit me. I do have some Tory Burch Sally wedges and they fit me well at size 5.

Is there anybody here who own/have tried on those brands can help me compare their fittings? Thanks!

LeeLee1098

Apr 16, 2011
cookiesnomore said:
I've been wanting to get some Pour La Victoire & Ivanka ***** shoes but since both brands are not available where I live, I'm not sure how their sizes will fit me. I do have some Tory Burch Sally wedges and they fit me well at size 5.

Is there anybody here who own/have tried on those brands can help me compare their fittings? Thanks!

I have a few pairs of PLV. They are super comfy and fit true to size.

I only have one pair of Ivanka Trumps, but for what it's worth, they fit true to size. Maybe a smidge narrow, but the pair I have are pointy toe booties, so it could just be that style.

cookiesnomore

Dec 8, 2010
I only have experience with Pour La Victorie and they fit true to size.

Thanks for your input! Do you think they are comfortable to wear? I need shoes that are super comfy because I walk everywhere.

I have a few pairs of PLV. They are super comfy and fit true to size.

I only have one pair of Ivanka Trumps, but for what it's worth, they fit true to size. Maybe a smidge narrow, but the pair I have are pointy toe booties, so it could just be that style.

Oh gosh! I'm really tempted to get some shoes from PLV and Ivanka ***** now. Thanks for the input!