Question on royal blue colour Easy on bluefly

Dec 19, 2006
hi Cosmo and others,

Can someone please help me decipher the true colour of the "bright" blue Easy bag? i am on an iMac and its coming across as a sort of neon royal blue! Is this the colour irl? Thanks so much for your help.
I have looked at the reference thread and no one seems to have bought this colour, only the navy which is so gorgy!

Haha that fall blue WAS pretty bright. (Didn't seem like a "fall" color to me lol.) I think this Multy was probably the same shade in case that helps.

attachment.php

I actually ordered that very bag and am curious about the color. I figure it's a $6.95 cost if I don't like it. It's due on my doorstep by the end of the week.

I have Balenciaga's Day in electric blue (EB) and I am wondering if the color will be close to that. That would be nice because EB is a terrific blue that I have found easy to wear. I am blonde and it works with my coloring and looks quite nice with denim and black and white and brown. I think EB is also a year round color--nice happy pop of color. But I admit that it might not work with the Crest/pebbled leather and the Easy style.

I'll report back on the color once the bag arrives.

Blue Easy is here and the color is sooo difficult to photograph. I would say that it is deep and saturated like Cosmo's multi photos but on the Easy it has more violet to it--it's definitely not neon though. I'm not sure if I'd call it bright--it is that but it is more a true true honest blue. The photos I've provided definitely lighten the color. My EB Days looks almost drab next to it (I wonder if it has faded...)

I think the photo of me holding it is probably the closest representation to the actual color.

It is really pretty, and now I have the tough decision of whether or not to keep it or wait for beige. I'm quite torn because I've had beige bags but sold them all. But in the Crest or distressed leather (the most recent one Cosmo posted), it might be different. I could keep the blue but then I won't be able to afford the Beige until atleast May. And do I really need four Easys?

This is reminding me how fortunate I am that this is my dilema... I am truly grateful.

DSCN2667.jpg

DSCN2680.jpg

DSCN2676.jpg

DSCN2671.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

DSCN2671.jpg

Last edited:
I have re-fallen in love with the easy bag, all over again. Just got in my black patent and I'm already looking out for my next color or style. YSL is awesome. You look GREAT with the bag!

grietje, you're a doll for posting. The pics are really helpful and have now swayed me in the direction of the navy! lol.....I just don't think i could pull off this kind of blue. However, you look fabulous with it and wish you luck in your decision.....

Wantit--I am so glad to have helped you in your decision.

Cosmo--it does look close to the EB Day doesn't it? I'm going to have to do a careful assessment of exactly how close it is.

All--any opinions on to keep or not to keep? I could use as many perspectives as possible as I have both pros and cons in my head about it.

Last edited: