Question on replacement item from JAX

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I called JAX today and was told that my replacement item from my order can be exchanged at the store for another color as long as I have the receipt or gift receipt. But, I read another post where it says it can only be exchanged for same item same color.

So, before I go give this as a gift, if she decides to go to the store and exchange to another color, will they allow her to? When they scan the gift receipt will it come up it was a replacement and not allow her to exchange it? Thanks.

2. i mean...when you do an exchange you can get an item you want and pay thre diffference...what she is doing is an exchange...so I don't see why they would not let her...even if it is only a different color

I would trust JAX

3. Thanks. The thing I am worried about is JAX giving me the wrong info. The replacement item was for a skinny that never made it to my house.