Question on purse???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for those who have the purse and the city is the city smaller than the purse .is it comfortable to carry the purse on the shoulder --does one handle drop down?? and if u were to choose the purse and the city which would u go for--in terms of comfort and looks.:confused1:
    TIA

2. Yes, the City is smaller than the Purse, and the Purse fits very nicely over the shoulder and stays there. Very comfy. But I would never choose between those. I love them both! But if I had to choose, I'd say City because it captures the Balenciaga Motorcycle bag look and spirit more closely than the Purse does.

3. i love them both :P
    but city looks wider and purse looks taller...

4. I agree, both are beautiful but , the purse is a more "ladylike" bag and the M-line is more casual. Pursestyle and M-line are in some way contradictory which makes it intresting but the city in M is just a perfect stylematch. Now that's just boring old me. ;)

5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Purse style!

6. but i must say, the purse is more confortable to wear than the city.
    but the city is more rocker chic for me :P

7. I love the Purse style - more ladylike and works well with dress clothes, can fit very comfortably over the shoulder. The City is bigger, casual and can hold way more. One of each I say...:graucho:

8. Completely agree with Sea:yes: !!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I have both and I prefer the City, although I only carry it by the handles even though I leave the shoulder strap on - just love the look of it!
    I hope I don't offend anyone :P but the Purse has a more matronly look to it I think where the City is more fun and casual.

10. An angry mob of matrons is forming at this minute! :P The purse is a great alternative to the city when you want no zippies flying and a bag that easily stays on the shoulder. Wondering if the replacement might be the mid-afternoon. ???

11. Don't worry QV2. I called them matronly 3 days ago and have yet to be shunned from this forum or even receive one line of hate mail! :yes:

12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

13. I love both equally for different reasons - pretty much the same ones everyone mentioned above!!!:smile: I haven't worn my Purse yet, but one question that may help Uma - Does the Purse stay on okay when you're wearing a thick coat?

14. can someone tell me which is purse and which is city? i am looking at GoElegant.com and diabro.net they both have what looks like the same bags pictured with "purse" and "city" stated. i am really confused. so sorry to be asking such a basic question. i am new to balenciaga although i have seen them around i did not like them so much until recently and have decided i want one! but then, i saw all these styles..... help?

15. atelier.naff
    and you can see the wearing balenciaga stickies on top of the forum page to see how it wears

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice