Question on poster framing/bf's graduation present

lcterp

La bella vita
May 23, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hello everyone,
Just had a quick question regarding a graduation present for my bf. He graduated from Univ of Maryland in May (I graduated from there in '07) and have yet to get him a graduation present. He didn't want anything but I obviously have to get him something and wanted it to be somewhat meaningful. So the other day I figured out (I think) what I want to get him.

My bf is loves loves loves sports (esp. MD basketball, football, and the Ravens) and he also loves looking at stadiums, regardless of whose they are. So, I was thinking of getting two panoramic pictures, one of the Innaugural Game at comcast center and one of the UMD football stadium once the addition of the towers is finished. My initial thought was to get both of these and put them in a big frame with a small engraved plate in the middle with his name and graduation date. I just wanted to see if anyone thought this might look good or should I frame them seperately but then how do I make some kind of nod to his graduation or are the pictures enough. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions are appreciated.

Here is an example of one of the pics

lcterp

La bella vita
May 23, 2007
Pittsburgh
The one above is
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]13.5"x39" poster of Maryland Terrapins Inaugural Game at the Comcast Center Photo[/SIZE][/FONT]​