Question on POMMIER with GGH!!

Julierose

New York City
O.G.
Jun 15, 2008
Hello ladies!

I haven't posted in ages! I sold some B-bags and bought some new ones, so I will be posting photos soon!!!!

I have a question about Pommier with GGH. I went to the Balenciaga store in NYC and they have the most beautiful Pommier bags with GGH! God, that color combo is stunning!!!!

They had the Pommier GGH bags in the city, part time, and work, but NOT THE DAY BAG. I asked the sales rep if she had any Pommier GGH days, and she said that Balenciaga didn't make the day bags in Pommier with GGH, and that they only made the Pommier bags with either regular, or giant silver hardware........IS THIS TRUE???

Did Balenciaga manufature the Pommier day bags with GGH this season?
I am thinking of getting the Pommier GGH city if I can't get this color combo in a day bag, but I wanted to make sure that the day bag in this color combo wasn't available first. Anyone have any info??

Thanks in advance!!

xoxo

:graucho::smile::P

Bal NY and LV told me Pommier with GGH would come only in the City and Part-time styles - they told me no Work and no Day with GGH in Pommier. Now, it sounds like you saw the Pommier Work with GGH and I don't know what to believe...

I already PMed Chloeglamour a week or so ago and asked her, and she said she hadn't see the day in pommier with ggh, but maybe I will ask if she can check again? Wow, I wonder if it exists?

Bal NY and LV told me Pommier with GGH would come only in the City and Part-time styles - they told me no Work and no Day with GGH in Pommier. Now, it sounds like you saw the Pommier Work with GGH and I don't know what to believe...

That what Bal London told me too....I was hoping for a Pommier GHH in Work, but she said GHH only came in City & Part-time