Question on Perforated Bags

Jun 11, 2006
Hi All -

How many perforated speedies are left? I ordered both the green and fuschia from eluxury but wasn't going to return one. Now, I am having a hard time deciding which to keep... particularly fearing that one will not be easy to find again. Any thoughts on timing that this line will be gone? And which will be easier to find? Or which I should keep?

Many thanks!

I have the green perfo speedy and love it.

I just looked on eLuxury and it looks like they have sold out of the perfo speedys. They still have some perfo pochettes, though.

Well my store actually has all 3 colors...but I'd heard that the fuchsia was the hardest to come by. Though I really don't see all that many people with anything perfo in general..do you have to get rid of one?

I guess I could keep them both but it seemed redundant to me. I only have the Cabas Piano, Speedy 25 (mono), Denim Baggy GM, Cabas Antigua MM and the pefos. I thought it would be better to expand my collection than have 2 of the same.

Lol if it were me, I'd keep both, just because I have trouble getting rid of ANYthing LV. Never have and probably never will haha.
But yeah I'd keep the fuchsia..it seems harder to find I guess (if I'm to believe my SA haha), even though that's the color I've seen most people have.

I guess I could keep them both but it seemed redundant to me. I only have the Cabas Piano, Speedy 25 (mono), Denim Baggy GM, Cabas Antigua MM and the pefos. I thought it would be better to expand my collection than have 2 of the same.

I think you should expand your collection rather than have 2 the same! buy another bag you really love, or save the money until a new bag comes out that you love!