Question on Ordering from Boutique

ce_1992

Jul 19, 2020
Hi all!

New to Chanel, so sorry if this has been asked/has a thread already. I can’t find it but happy to post in appropriate place if directed!

My SA ordered a bag from another boutique for me yesterday during my appointment. I clicked the link in the email, and paid for it right after I left my appointment. I have an order number but never received a confirmation email - is that normal? I even checked my spam.

She told me that she normally would follow up with tracking # but will be on PTO until the day the bag should be delivered, so I’m wondering if there’s a way for me to track the order on Chanel’s site with my order number? I took a screenshot after I paid with the information so I’m not worried about it too much, but just am not sure how this works especially as my SA won’t be there to facilitate as she said they typically are.

100% normal!

You won’t get an order confirmation or a tracking email. The SA has to send you the tracking once the items ships so all you can do now is to follow up with her.

We discussed this in this thread:

Hope this helps :smile:

Hi all!

New to Chanel, so sorry if this has been asked/has a thread already. I can’t find it but happy to post in appropriate place if directed!

My SA ordered a bag from another boutique for me yesterday during my appointment. I clicked the link in the email, and paid for it right after I left my appointment. I have an order number but never received a confirmation email - is that normal? I even checked my spam.

She told me that she normally would follow up with tracking # but will be on PTO until the day the bag should be delivered, so I’m wondering if there’s a way for me to track the order on Chanel’s site with my order number? I took a screenshot after I paid with the information so I’m not worried about it too much, but just am not sure how this works especially as my SA won’t be there to facilitate as she said they typically are.
100% normal!

You won’t get an order confirmation or a tracking email. The SA has to send you the tracking once the items ships so all you can do now is to follow up with her.

We discussed this in this thread:

Hope this helps :smile:

Actually I have received Boutique email receipts some hours after a remote link purchase. This is in the US...others can chime in. Check your junk mail just in case.

Tracking info just depend on the SA...

Reactions: XCCX and ce_1992
Actually I have received Boutique email receipts some hours after a remote link purchase. This is in the US...others can chime in. Check your junk mail just in case.

Tracking info just depend on the SA...

The receipts went to the “promotions” folder in gmail when I checked after my SA processed my orders.
Thank you for the information!

Hello! Just wanted to say I had ordered a couple of items via text with my SA and she didnt provide a tracking number but I did receive text messages from FedEx!

ahhh fedex was so good to you! My SA sent me one package tracking but has been out. Luckily FedEx emailed me as soon as the other one shipped.

I have to say, Chanel kind of kills at the SA game and ordering offsite. I never thought it would be so seamless!