Question on new Brea PM

The MM and the GM have the feet, but unfortunately the PM doesn't for whatever strange reason LV dreamed up.

Yes, it makes NO sense whatsoever! Its like someone just forgot or something?!

If your store doesn't want to cough up a spare then you can always just fold up the dust bag from home and put it into your bag when you go out the door, that way you will have a soft surface to put the Brea on no matter where you go.

Eh. I'm sure that I can get one. If not, I'm handy with a sewing machine and can just make a purse rest out of soft flannel to keep at work. :biggrin:

Yes, it makes NO sense whatsoever! Its like someone just forgot or something?!

Eh. I'm sure that I can get one. If not, I'm handy with a sewing machine and can just make a purse rest out of soft flannel to keep at work. :biggrin:
I'm the last person on this planet you want near a sewing machine:P The last time I went near one ended up with a trip to the hospital...the sad part was the machine wasn't even plugged in.

I'm the last person on this planet you want near a sewing machine:P The last time I went near one ended up with a trip to the hospital...the sad part was the machine wasn't even plugged in.

I cannot begin to imagine that one! (also, don't share, I don't do well with medical details of any kind!) I don't sew very often, mostly cause my sewing circle is back in the city I used to live in before my current home. Sometimes I get motivated though!

Yes i think the med and large have feet... weird how pm dont??

Anyway cant wait to see what you purchase....

And bring a tonne of warm clothes lol its freezing over here at the moment!!!

Hope you have a great time in the UK..

Hope you plan on visiting many cool places on your stay over here! Xxxx

Hope you have an amazing time here nerual13! Brace yourself as the weather is crazy over here! I usually keep the cloth that comes with vernis pieces so I can set my bag on top on top if I don't want to put it down... eventhough my bb has feet!

Can't wait to see your reveal, please post pics to show what fits inside!

Happy Holidays!

nerual13, I can't wait to see what you come home with!
I love the size of the Brea PM and the fact that it's full vernis. However, I do not like the zipper pull and the fact that it doesn't have the protective bottom studs. Vernis can chip and get scuffed, so that really is a deal breaker for me.

I have the Brea MM and can't imagine my bag without the protective bottom studs. After seeing truelvoe's comparison pics, I would get the Alma BB instead. Look at all that gold hardware complementing the vernis!!!