Question on Madison Wristlet

I just got this slim wristlet as a gift from my wonderful SA. She thought it would go well with the aubergine gathered Caroline she sold me, and it does! I love the color and sparkly patent leather! I'll try to get some pics for you tonight.

I just got this slim wristlet as a gift from my wonderful SA. She thought it would go well with the aubergine gathered Caroline she sold me, and it does! I love the color and sparkly patent leather! I'll try to get some pics for you tonight.

Very nice congrats and Thank You very much for your help

Sorry I'm late in getting these posted. Inside are two credit card slots. Lining is deep royal purple. Chain is very lightweight; I believe they're hollow links.

Inside I've got a pen, full-size Smashbox lip gloss, a travel tube of Advil, and a flash drive. You could fit a little more but it makes for a more lumpy wristlet.

Last pics show how she looks zipped up.

a0691cb7.jpg

c0184be0.jpg

a882817a.jpg

cd146531.jpg

Sorry I'm late in getting these posted. Inside are two credit card slots. Lining is deep royal purple. Chain is very lightweight; I believe they're hollow links.

Inside I've got a pen, full-size Smashbox lip gloss, a travel tube of Advil, and a flash drive. You could fit a little more but it makes for a more lumpy wristlet.

Last pics show how she looks zipped up.

a0691cb7.jpg

c0184be0.jpg

a882817a.jpg

cd146531.jpg

Thank you very much I like it a lot. I think I know what I'm getting w my PCE:biggrin: