Question on Favorite MM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. I'm newbie to this forum. Nice to meet fellas LV lovers. :smile:
    I recently purchased Favorite MM. When I used the bag, I noticed my stuffs inside easily fell out. I only put in my essential: compact wallet, keys, and iPhone. I don't know if it's the magnet issue or just me. Anyone has the same issue? Any suggestion?
    I'm still within an exchange time, but, I don't want to track another made in France Favorite MM.

2. Are you saying the magnet doesn't hold? I haven't heard this problem with many people.maybe the magnet is defected.id take it back to lv,they might replace the bag or send it off for a new magnet.

3. Mine stays closed just fine

4. I don't have a problem with mine. Maybe you should exchange it because the things you carry in your purse shouldn't fall out easily:smile:

5. #5 Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    The magnet did hold, but, I feel like the bag is also easily open. The magnet isn't strong. I notice when I put my bag down on my desk or a chair, sometime, my stuffs fell out. When I wore my bag crossbody, if the bag tilted certain way, my stuffs start to come out. I'm going to LV store and get my bag look at. At least for a piece of mind.

6. I don't have a problem with mine either.

7. I heard about this problem before. I would go back and show them.

8. Favorite MM is a very beautiful bag. I love how pretty it looks. but I had to return mine and got emp speedy b 25 because I think it's more practical for a everyday bag to have zipper and hold more.