Question on Burberry purchase

Dreamybabie

Oct 12, 2014
I just bought a wool coat from the Burberry store. I asked for the coat to be boxed. The Sa told me she don't want to get the coat wrinkle and that's she don't have any box that size (the wool coat is midlength). Then the next customer bought a similar coat and asked for it to be boxed and she said ok. I was stunted and waited for her to come back out to ask her again. Then she told me she don't have any box and will have to tell the other customer the same thing.
Just out of curiosity. This is my first time getting a coat from Burberry store. Do they normally give you guys a box for the coat? I would like to have one as a collection item for my closet.

I just bought new coat this past Oct. and I asked my SA for a box. I would try asking a different SA and state that the coat is a gift. Hope this helps :smile:

I just bought a wool coat from the Burberry store. I asked for the coat to be boxed. The Sa told me she don't want to get the coat wrinkle and that's she don't have any box that size (the wool coat is midlength). Then the next customer bought a similar coat and asked for it to be boxed and she said ok. I was stunted and waited for her to come back out to ask her again. Then she told me she don't have any box and will have to tell the other customer the same thing.
Just out of curiosity. This is my first time getting a coat from Burberry store. Do they normally give you guys a box for the coat? I would like to have one as a collection item for my closet.

Usually they will ask if you would like it to be giftwrapped, but as it's nearing Christmas and the festive season, plus the stores are busy which is why your SA may not have asked. Packaging costs a bomb for them too.

Hi everyone. I just want to update. My friend ordered the same jacket from a store in New York and it was sent to her nicely wrapped with a box.

I contacted my flagship store a week after purchase. Spoke to a different SA and he told me to come in to pick one up. I just had to show my receipt.

I got a nice vinyl zippered coat cover for my burberry coat each time I bought a coat from them but never got a box. For scarves, purses and wallets they always hand it to me nicely wrapped in a gift box.

When I got my trench coat they didn't give me a box. (FYI I got this trench in London Regent Street store) The coat was given with the coat cover and a Burberry hanger, placed in a massive Burberry bag. I didn't insist on a box so not sure if they would have given me one if I ask.

My two trench coats both came in lovely boxes with beautiful ribbons, in addition to the plastic/vinyl coat cover. But, I bought mine online from the burberry online store and chose the gift packaging option.

My trench came in a box (left)
I absolutely love the Gold boxes from online shopping:biggrin:
20170529_135631.jpg

Reactions: rugratsfc