Question on an old bag

Dec 30, 2008
Hi All,

I have a MK Collection Miranda tote, and have had it for some years now. It hasnt been used very much probably due to the annoying bag flaps. When I saw it at the store, the closure flaps seemed to lay do nicely. However due to age and some wear, these flaps now just fold completely inside the bag. I have never been able to get it to sit up nicely. I'm about to kick this bag to the curb! Does anyone one knowing there's anything that can be done? Pic below is of another bag I saw doing the same thing.
20220107_094910.jpg

Hi All,

I have a MK Collection Miranda tote, and have had it for some years now. It hasnt been used very much probably due to the annoying bag flaps. When I saw it at the store, the closure flaps seemed to lay do nicely. However due to age and some wear, these flaps now just fold completely inside the bag. I have never been able to get it to sit up nicely. I'm about to kick this bag to the curb! Does anyone one knowing there's anything that can be done? Pic below is of another bag I saw doing the same thing.
View attachment 5290677
You can also put one of those organizer things inside it to help the side stay up. You can find them on Amazon. Here is a picture of what it looks like. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• 71DW-B-yA8S._AC_UX679_.jpg
    71DW-B-yA8S._AC_UX679_.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 41oo8K+QT1L._AC_.jpg
    41oo8K+QT1L._AC_.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: bagwhore808