question on a return--please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I bought the purple/black/grey Clover pouch in October at a Coach boutique. I really love the fabric and the small size of the bag.

I cut the tags when I got home. (You know where this is going now....):cry::cry::cry:

Then, I put it away to wear later. I just took it out this past week, and I realized the handle drop is not long enough for me to use it as a shoulder bag properly, and it just feels annoying.
    I'd like to return it.
    I have the original receipt, the tag, the cleaning card insert, the paper stuffing--everything. Even the cute Sophia shopping bag they gave me when I bought it. It is completely unused and new, but I did cut the plastic ring that holds on the tag.(I even have that, too.)
    If I take this all to Coach, what will they allow? Can I get a full refund? (I used my credit card to buy it).
    Thank you in advance!!

2. As long as the bag is unused they will give a refund. The tags don't have to be attached if that's what you're worried about.

3. Yep. I'm worried about unattached tags. The bag is brand new unused, but I just was worried they would think I cut tags and used it.
    Thanks so much for your answer!
    :ty: