Question - Newbie to TPF

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Hi, I would like to know, I recently joined the TPF, can I receive a discount when purchasing a Tano purse online since I am a member? I have read where some members getting discounts. I thought I might ask, thanks!:smile:

Welcome!!!

One retailer, Must Have Bag . com does offer a 10% discount...simply email them your user id here and you will get put on a list...we have our own coupon code which is "tanosf" I believe...

Yes yes yes! Isn't that great @ MHB! It's only good on FP merchandise just so you know, but any other specials will also be sent to your email address so you know of them right away!

More companies we buy from need to get on board with this ;) although, LunaBoston used to always accept the "grechen" code for 20% off (makes up for the markup!) so hopefully when they carry Tano in the fall the code will still work!

Yes yes yes! Isn't that great @ MHB! It's only good on FP merchandise just so you know, but any other specials will also be sent to your email address so you know of them right away!

More companies we buy from need to get on board with this ;) although, LunaBoston used to always accept the "grechen" code for 20% off (makes up for the markup!) so hopefully when they carry Tano in the fall the code will still work!

Oh, is LB carrying Tano again?:yahoo: I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they stopped carrying that line a few months back?

Does the discount also apply to pre-orders?? (another newbie here :smile: )

I'm pretty new to Tano too and currently have a preorder with MHB and just received an email confirmation from them that they do indeed offer the discount on pre-orders :yahoo: I can't wait to get my bag - hoping it'll be love at first sight/touch/smell!