Question: LAMB boxes

bekahashlea

I love that!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
I was looking through the collections thread (great stuff ladies!:tup:) and i noticed that most of you have the cute LAMB boxes! Where did you get them and how can i get one? I've ordered a lot of my bags through Nordstroms and elux, and i've never gotten a box :sad:.

I believe they only come with the wallets?

I'm sure somebody can verify this, I don't have one either.
sad.gif

I have two boxes from my wallets. I've never gotten one with any of my handbags either. I remember someone said that they shred them! :shocked: but I've seen them around every once in a while even at Nordstrom Rack so they are still around..

I have them from my wallets, cosmetic cases, and key pouches....if i ordered from nordies.com, then i got a box (or from off5th) but if you buy from in store then no box....it's true...they trash them! It's unbelievable!

UGH I hate that they trash them for the handbags... WTF. I would totally use them... I store my LV in the dustbag and box, i'd love to store my lamb in the boxes as well. I have shoe box and a little box that i store my wallet in.

Yes, I remember talking about this before....I know for a fact Nordstrom stores throw them away. If you order off line or go to off 5th they have them. I would have loved a box with my bags and my cosmetic case....I only have 2 from my wallet and zip pouch...