Question: LAMB boxes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking through the collections thread (great stuff ladies!:tup:) and i noticed that most of you have the cute LAMB boxes! Where did you get them and how can i get one? I've ordered a lot of my bags through Nordstroms and elux, and i've never gotten a box :sad:.

2. I believe they only come with the wallets?

I'm sure somebody can verify this, I don't have one either. [​IMG]

3. All of my wallets and cosmetic bags (the large ones) have come with the boxes. I've never gotten a handbag in one.

4. I have two boxes from my wallets. I've never gotten one with any of my handbags either. I remember someone said that they shred them! :shocked: but I've seen them around every once in a while even at Nordstrom Rack so they are still around..

5. i only have two, from my wallet and keypouch..

6. I have them from my wallets, cosmetic cases, and key pouches....if i ordered from nordies.com, then i got a box (or from off5th) but if you buy from in store then no box....it's true...they trash them! It's unbelievable!

7. UGH I hate that they trash them for the handbags... WTF. I would totally use them... I store my LV in the dustbag and box, i'd love to store my lamb in the boxes as well. I have shoe box and a little box that i store my wallet in.

8. I have one for my wallet, but I didn't get one with my cosmetics case. :sad:

9. I didn't even get one for my wallet...It would be nice to get the boxes for my handbags too.

10. I have two keypouches and neither came with a box. I had no idea that they shred them - that's so wasteful! :tdown: I hope they at least recycle.

11. Yes, I remember talking about this before....I know for a fact Nordstrom stores throw them away. If you order off line or go to off 5th they have them. I would have loved a box with my bags and my cosmetic case....I only have 2 from my wallet and zip pouch...