Question: How do you fit your mini in the paper box provided by Celine?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Question: For those of you who have the box provided by Celine, how do you fit your mini in it?

I recently purchased a Souris mini from eBay that was authenticated here. It came with the gorgeous red bottomed box as the seller had purchased it directly from a Celine store. I want to store my Celine mini in it but it's fairly impossible to do so without bending the handles and having it go out of shape. Here are some photos: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319746.330787.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319759.033295.jpg

2. Here are more photos of my Souris:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319866.312862.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319897.033675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319918.218779.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463319959.007009.jpg

3. I believed that the box was designed to fit the Micro and the Cabas and other smaller styles... It is actually a gift box and not meant to be used as storage for larger structured bags. I would suggest just storing your Mini in the dust bag.

4. Thanks cotonblanc, that makes more sense. Wish they made a box that fit the mini though. I have a Bottega Veneta box that fits my mini perfectly, so I'll use that instead and put my Bottega in the Celine box. :smile:

5. No problem! Enjoy using your beautiful Mini. :smile: Still a classic after all these years.