Question - Hangtag signifigance?

temo

Jul 13, 2006
Just wondering if someone can tell me . . .
. . .about hangtags? . . .
:confused1:
I'm just learning about coach and I see hangtags in a lot of different materials. Just wondering why some are in metal, some are in brass, some leather, etc, etc . . . ? Is there some signifigance to which material is on which model ? . . . or what ? . . .
Any tidbits of info on hangtags???
Thanks!

i always keep mine on.

ive noticed that the tag is usually the color of the bag or material of the trim (ex: the hand tag on my khaki gold carly is gold to match the trim). i love my stitched wristlet because the hand tag is also stiched

I guess there were some members who were registering just to promote a site called e bates.com (without the space between the "e" and the "b.") So now the word ****** (e bates) is starred out.

I guess there were some members who were registering just to promote a site called e bates.com (without the space between the "e" and the "b.") So now the word ****** (e bates) is starred out.
Thank you ! I would have thought that the use of the word "google" would have been starred out because I unintentionally was promoting "Google" I guess. Hell we are all promoting Coach anyway aren't we ?