question: Hailey OP ART keep its shape?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I went to Macy's looking for a wallet, and instead, saw the Hailey Op Art in Black and really fell in love with it. I have it on hold right now until tomorrow night. It is on sale, and then I have a 20% additional coupon.
    I'm wondering...how do these look when they are not super-full? I'm thinking the leather holds its shape no matter what, but do the sateen ones look saggy when they aren't stuffed full?
    Thanks!

2. I carry mine by the short strap, and whether it is full or not, carrying it like that makes it look full and fine.
    It slouches, but in a good way.
    GREAT choice...

3. I carry mine both by the short and long strap and also full and not so full. My Hailey has had no problem retaining her shape at all (mine is a signature one)!! As PCL says above, it slouches in a great way :smile:!

4. Thanks for the information. I guess I'll just have to buy her!

5. BAD pictures of me.. but here is mine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HTH!

6. Oh, that's a cute bag!! I love the color. Yes, good shape to the bag, and that' about how much I'd carry.
    Love the Hello Kitty, too! :biggrin:

7. When I had my Hailey, the bag was slouchy. The bottom of the bag was droopy too (like the bottom of an LV Speedy bag when you dont buy the base)... It would be best if your bag was full and then the shape will be okay.

I ended returning it and getting the new Madison Dotted Op Art Convertible Hobo (the bag retains it's shape on the bottom)
    [​IMG]

8. :smile:Thanks everyone. I bought the Hailey Op Art! After the sale and coupons, it was only $160. :yahoo:YAY!!!! I love it!! I put my stuff in, and even thought I don't carry much in there, it still looks great. Slouchy, but in a cute way! Now I'm wanting a cosmetics case black OP ART but I can't seem to find one anywhere. The dot pattern is cool, but not really what I want.