QUESTION!!! Gucci largo hobo - Broken after only 4 months!

I contacted the store and shipped it off today! They said they'll get it fixed for free and I should have my bag back in two weeks. They also said it'll be better than new... so we'll see! I'm certainly hoping!

wow 2 weeks isn't half bad! And definitely good they are doing it for free, that is a must, no reason the bag should be doing that at all, let alone this soon!

I called to make sure it arrived to the Gucci store and they said this happens a lot to these bags! It'll be fixed better than new - they've created a new tool to fix this problem if the tool won't fix it - they'll complete change out the handle. I've got my fingers crossed! But one thing I've be wondering... if this is a common problem then why haven't they corrected this a long time ago rather than waiting until it's purchased and then having to repair it???? anyway I'm ready to get my bag back!!!!!

I received my bag yesterday! They did fix the problem... looks like it's clued with some major glue! Nonetheless - it's not going anywhere! But in the processes of fixing the "horse bit" if you will... they damaged the leather!