Question - Gold Python Silverado

Foxy9

Jun 2, 2009
I absolutely LOVE the python silverado.That is THE bag for me!!! There are several on "O-Buy" right now. I am quite afraid of being scammed as some pictured don't CLEARY show the logo. Have you seen a gold python IRL? Is it a blinding metallic gold or just a nice irridescence?

Any ladies that own a python silverado,...how do you like it? does it stay on your shoulder well? Comfortable weight-wise?
I know,..so many questions,but I am quite excited to get my (current) HG. lol

TIA

qwerty234

Mica
O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Australia
www.youtube.com
I absolutely LOVE the python silverado.That is THE bag for me!!! There are several on "O-Buy" right now. I am quite afraid of being scammed as some pictured don't CLEARY show the logo. Have you seen a gold python IRL? Is it a blinding metallic gold or just a nice irridescence?

Any ladies that own a python silverado,...how do you like it? does it stay on your shoulder well? Comfortable weight-wise?
I know,..so many questions,but I am quite excited to get my (current) HG. lol

TIA

Best thing you can do is ask for clear, close up pictures of all the Chloe stamps and post the link on the "Authenticate This Chloe Thread" - the lovely ladies there will help make sure it's the real deal :smile:

I have the regular silverados but not the python one - although the regular leather one stays on my shoulder well and is really light - lightest Chloe I own. Hope that helps a little!

there is a small one on bonanzle at the moment too - again, check it out on the authenticate this Chloe thread so you feel comfortable buying. Ah -it's bronze, not gold, never mind.

Last edited: