Question for you guys before I hit "buy" on elux...

I think I will get the BH and of course if I do not like it I can exchange it, right. Thanks everyone for your suggestions and comments. I'll post when it arrives along with the other goodies I am getting. Thanks~

BH. I don't like the popincourt, something about it doesn't look right, but that's just me. I tried out the neverfull in the store and saw it on the street. I looks nice, but the thin strap will dig into my skin. I tend to put a lot, a lot of stuff in my bags.

BH now and then the Neverfull when it comes out in Damier with the sexy red lining (a girl shouldn't have to compromise) hehehe.

But that's just my opinion.

I totally agree! I exchanged my mono neverful for the BH. I think the BH is a little dressier than the neverful, but I think the damier neverful will be very classy and more dressy than the mono neverful, so I'm getting that when it comes out!!

Popincourt Haut! I've tried them all in store, but I liked the PH the best, and got it! My main love about it, is that it has a zippered top, whereas the BH and Neverfull don't.