Question for you Gucci shoes owners...

1. So I've found a pair of mules I love - black leather, pointy toe - soo sooo cute. Anyways, I need to buy them online and not sure what size to get? I am always either a 7 (Via Spiga) or 7.5 - how does Gucci run? It always depends on the brand for me which way I need to go, and dont want to have to pay shipping twice if they dont fit....any advice?? Thanks!!!;)

2. I don't own any Gucci shoes but I'm a 7.5 and tried on a pair of 8 today at Saks and they fit me perfect just like any other 7.5's I own.

3. hmm im a 5.5 in gucci but a size 6 in other shoes like bcbg. im a 5.5 in nine west tho.

4. I am a US size 11 and open toe Gucci 11s fit me perfectly...but my close toe Gucci boots or pumps are majorly snug and I have to go through tremendous effort to stretch them out prior to wearing. In close toe shoes especially with high heels I wish I could go up a size but I am the LAST size unfortunately. I say go up a size if the heel is high or it is closed toe. Also depends on if you are a narrow, medium or wide foot person. Oh I have also tried 10.5 sizes in Gucci when desperate for a shoe that no 11s were available and it was ridiculously too small I coudnt even get the front part of my foot in it.

5. I'm a 10 and for the most part I fit in a 10. Occassionally I need a 9.5 or 10.5 depending on the cut.

6. I am a 7.5 and have quite a few pairs of GUCCI shoes that are either 7B or 7.5 it all depends on the shoe. Mules I wear 7B, Closed toe Gucci's 7.5, Open toe sandals 7B and sometimes 7.5. I have a narrow foot so if you are normally a 7B in mules you can probably get a way with 7B GUCCI's. I find that in Mules my foot pushes forward so my heel doesn't hang over making it a snug fit sexy fit. I hope that helps.:flowers:

7. All of my Gucci sandals, shoes and boots run pretty true to size.

8. I actually go down half a size in their shoes....especially FLATS

9. I have one pair of Gucci shoes and, I am a size 8. I was going to get them in 8.5 but that size was too big. I don't know if that is usually the case with the brand.

10. hmmm... the posts back to you all seem to differ and I guess mine's not going to really help out either... unless a ton more people post and you can somehow see a clear majority...

I normally wear size 7.5US so for Nine West, BCBG, Browns...

For Italian shoes I wear 38 - so my Guccis and Dolce Gabbanas. But the style I have for all the italian shoes are pointy-toe so I'm not really sure if I'd still be a 38 if I tried some other style of shoe (?)

hope eventually we'll be able to help you with your choice!

11. I am true to size generally, but go down 1/2 size in the open-toe slides...

12. I have lots of gucci shoes and I'm always a 9.5 ...as well as a 9.5 in the majority of other brands so I think they run pretty true to size.

13. Thank you all for your help! I think I will go for the 7.5, which I normally a, annd since it's a mule with an open back, might fit ok!
    Thanks!

14. My Gucci's both pumps and sandals are true to size 8.. I tried going up half a size in the pump once but it was too big. The 8 stretched pretty fast and fits perfectly now.
    Hope that helps...

15. i find that my guccis run true to size
    really not much in between for example an 8 is usually too small...9 would be too big...

i have however tried a 9 in a pair of kitten heel sandals b4 and that fit, but i've no idea if the 8.5 would've been a better fit in that style.
    maybe just casual sandals are more flexible

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice