Question for you British girls (living in the Uk)

1. I lived in Oxford for 4 years (loved it) anyway, I still get my trashy Heat mag every week and I have not read anything about Davina MCcall in AGES....is she still around? Also, is Cat still on Eastenders? She was so trashy I could help but love her....I miss my English telly shows....

2. Cat is still on EastEnders, but we are 4 years behind here in the U.S.

(I'm From the U.K Living in New York)

3. Davina McCall has a (failing) chat show on BBC 1. I believe she's also expecting another child - her third I think (not a big fan).

Kat has left Eastenders, but she keeps turning up in the glossy mags over her (the actress's personal life). Sorry - I don't think that's very helpful, but I don't watch the soaps anymore. :shame:

4. Isn't Davina still doing Big Brother, when it's on that is?

I hardly watch any TV, so sorry I can't be more helpful. ;)

Cx

5. sorry, I live in the UK but I don't watch eastenders!

I have seen Davina on the TV on her own chatshow, but I think it has low ratings!

6. lol - yeah Davina still presents Big Brother (once a year) and the Celeb Big Brother which is all for Charity, but i don't like the show myself..;)

Kat left Eastenders a while ago, came back for a bit, then left again with Alfie...so i don't know if she'll be back again - they like to leave the storylines open for them to return, but i missed her last exit.

Never seen Davina on her own show, actually, i've never heard of it, so it can't be that good! lol:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice