Question for Totally in Azur owners

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
My questions on specific bags usually go unanswered in the clubhouse section, so I'll ask here :P

Does the Totally in Azur get soft and smooshy overtime with use like the mono Totally? I tried on the Azur in the boutique but didn't care for the boxy stiff shape then saw perhaps an 'older" one in Mono on this forum and I loved the softness of it-it looked like a completely different bag. Will the Azur get less structured with time?

Anyone have pics with a softer Azur with patina?

It does soften up with use. Here's a picture.. (it's about 4-5 months old)

dsc00183eg.jpg

:biggrin: I thought I would HAVE to get the Delightful GM (love those zippers) but after carrying my Balenciage courier bag around I felt the bag could be too big for everyday and the Delightful is similar in size. I don't want to look like I am carrying a huge bag but since I am 5'11" I can get away with it.
So now I am thinking about buying the small Azur Totally. I am loving the Azur design more than the monogram too.:nuts:
For those of you who might own this bag what are yout thoughts on it?
Likes/Dislikes? I really love that it has a zipper and long straps. I want to know if you get any drape or does it feel very stiff? I am still torn about the Delightful.

I have and love my Totally Pm. Mine's in Azur and it's my everyday bag. It's one of the lightest LV bag around and very comfortable on the shoulders. The totally is definitely worth considering. Although many forumers feel that it's diaper looking-to me, it's classy and can be dress up with a scarf. Hope this helps :smile:

i have one MM in monogram!
OH WELL it's my favourite bag so far!

I am gg to get one in AZUR
so fellow what do u think abt totally? :smile:

my totally is abt 8 months old so it has very beautiful patina and it does soften up:smile:
how i hope they can sell me the display azur totally..it's just too hard to move it out of my mind!

gillianna
delightful GM is nice but if u let me choose again
my vote is still go for totally, bcs of the shape
but just choose based on what u like kay? :)

I LOVE TOTALLY

I do not own the Totally, however I can comment regarding LV canvas. Some of the determining factors regarding its structure--whether soft or stiff are due to how the bag is lined. Also each lot of canvas does have variation--some are softer, smoother, glossier, duller, dryer, shiny, etc.

Do the straps stay on your shoulder? I had the BH and sold it because the strap kept falling off. I love the look of the Totally but am wondering if I would have that same issue?

Now that I think about it, my new totally pm is a bit stiff too... But I haven't noticed any problems with the straps falling off yet. I :heart: the azur canvas design! Wish summer would come faster so it doesn't look as out of place though lol.