Question for top handle bag owners, esp. Speedy

I have a speedy and when I know that I'm going to be shopping or doing something all day, I bring my strap with me. By bringing the strap with me I can have it hang cross body while I'm washing my hands. As far as in the stall goes, or if I don't have my strap with me and I'm at the sink, I will take a wad of paper towels and put the speedy on top of that. It's not ideal, but it's better than letting the canvas touch whatever surface you don't want it to touch. I do the same thing at restaurants on the chair next to me on in the booth.

I do the same. I always attach a strap to my speedy's when carrying because it is so funtional. With the strap, it removes the worries about germs or dirt and reduce the possiblity of theft.

I would probably lay down some paper towels on the floor in the stall to put my bag on if there were no handles in the stall,, is that weird?? haha then again, this is coming from someone who's bag get's it's on chair at a table I have a problem lol

Good question, because I often have this same issue. While in the stall, if there's no hook I just put it on my lap. Of course getting my pants up and down one handed is always a challenge, since one hand is busy holding the bag.

At the sink, I usually prop the bag up on one of the hand towel dispensers or hand dryers. If there isn't one, then I use a paper towel to dry the sink area as best I can, then I put the bag on the counter with more paper towels underneath it. I've tried putting it between my legs as some people have posted, but I always feel so silly!

Usually I put it on the TP dispenser, if that isn't wide enough I would put it on my lap while I do my business.

When I wash my hands, if there is a counter I would just put it there, making sure it's dry. If not, I would use my purse hook. If my purse hook doesn't fit the counter top I would find the baby changing station. Put a paper towel on that. Usually that's cleaner/dryer than the counter tops given the *antibacterial craze* these mothers are all under. I figure I would just use one piece of paper towel for the baby changing station whereas I would use a bunch to wipe dry the counter. . .