Question for those with the Iphone

Can anyone email a photo to an AOL email address? I tried and it wouldn't work.
NYCGR1- How do you make ringtones?
chloe sorry it sooooo long to respond LOL
any way I do not buy ANY ringtones DH has some software where he turns my music off mylaptop into ringtones. he makes a cd then turns the songs into ringtones.

I'm pretty clueless about the ipone as it hasn't been released here yet. What I'm wondering is if emails come in as text messages, like on the BlackBerry, or do you have to physically log in to your email account to read mail?

I'm pretty clueless about the ipone as it hasn't been released here yet. What I'm wondering is if emails come in as text messages, like on the BlackBerry, or do you have to physically log in to your email account to read mail?

E-mails are set up when you start using your iPhone. When viewing the e-mails, they look exactly like what you see when you log into your e-mail account from your home computer. I can have multiple e-mail accounts and in fact, I have two different accounts with the same e-mail system that both show up on my iPhone. I don't have to "log" into them because it was set-up in the settings area of my iPhone. When you connect the iPhone to your computer, it connects with your iTunes account and then you'll see tabs for the various areas of the iPhone.

The text messages are completely separate and you can keep a running history of your text messaging with a friend if you keep texting on the same text message. It shows up as little cartoon bubbles with your text as one color message and your friend's response as another color text bubble.