Question for those with more than 1 Large Sophia, who bought Large Toffee Croc

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    Have question...as I just noticed.....

The detachable strap on my toffee croc sophia is about 1/2 " to 1" shorter than the detachable strap on my black gathered sophia AND my large crimson sophia. (I also noticed that the toffee strap is designed differently.)

If you own the large toffee croc AND another large sophia bag as well, can you tell me if the detachable strap on your toffee bag is equal in length to your other sophias or is it shorter, like mine?

When I carry my toffee croc (unstuffed) I see now that the detachable strap hangs at least 2-3" from the bottom of the bag....On my gathered sophia and on the large crimson the strap almost drapes to the bottom of the bag.....Wonder if I need to exchange?

Also this may just be a good notice for others to make sure that they have a strap that's the right length--to double-check.

Thanks!

2. I had not noticed it, but just checked my large toffee against two others and it is also about 1/2 to 1 inch shorter than the other two. It is funny as I thought something was different about the way it hangs with long strap, but I thought it was because of the difference in the leathers; now I see it is the strap length.

3. ^^That's what I thought before as well--that the leather made a difference but indeed it is the length of that detachable strap!

4. Yes....it's just a little shorter....

5. ^^^Ok, that's 3 of us now so perhaps that is how the strap is designed?! Hmm!

6. Hi,
    I only have the Large Gathered Sophia. I think we need to let Coach know that we would like longer Straps and extra clip extensions for our bags!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. ^^Hear, hear! I agree!