Question for those who own electrique bleu

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnBee9

Jun 30, 2010
2 questions actually...and before anyone asks, yes I have looked through many threads trying to find the answer on my own.

My first question is based on when I went to the store and actually got to look at the leather book. The color electrique bleu had always appeared in pics as a cobalt blue color but when I saw the swatch it is a blue purple color. Does anyone have any acurate color photos of that? I wanted to show my sister what I was talking about as she wasn't with me but I can't find any.

My second question is does it appear that blue purple color in every leather or more so in the clemence/togo family?

I have a Bleu Electrique togo Birkin. It is a very intense blue with, I would say, a purple undertone, but it does not read as purple to me. I saw a Bleu Electrique Picotin in clemence in a boutique, and perhaps it was the lighting, but it seemed MUCH more purple-ish than my bag. So my experience is that clemence BE is more purple than togo BE. I would say it is in the same blue range as Blue Brighton, if you are familiar with that color. I have both, and the Electrique is a brighter version of Blue Brighton. HTH!

agree with Mindi B, bleu electrique is more purplish and intense in some leathers. it is more muted in togo and more purplish in clemence. here is mine in swift leather.

DSC06849_new.jpg

agree with Mindi B, bleu electrique is more purplish and intense in some leathers. it is more muted in togo and more purplish in clemence. here is mine in swift leather.

View attachment 2038440

Thanks for the pic of the color in Swift. It is so fascinating to me how different it looks on the different leathers. In swift it looks like I had imagined it would. On the Clemence it looks purplish.

Maybe someone with it in Clemence can post a pic. Please.

Honestly, I love it both with and without that purple undertone.

There are many pics of this colour in various leather - in the reference section (this is clemence):

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/blue-color-family-pics-only-100918-16.html#post20775346

And in reveals.

I don't know why a separate thread is needed for this, especially when you have seen leather swatches at the boutique. Wouldn't that have shown you exactly what this colour looks like in leather - not a photo?

There are many pics of this colour in various leather - in the reference section (this is clemence):

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/blue-color-family-pics-only-100918-16.html#post20775346

And in reveals.

I don't know why a separate thread is needed for this, especially when you have seen leather swatches at the boutique. Wouldn't that have shown you exactly what this colour looks like in leather - not a photo?

I looked in the color thread. Like I said earlier, I couldn't find a pic of the color that captured the purple undertone and I was trying to show my sister the color I saw when I looked at the swatches. She was not with me and didn't see it.

I looked in the color thread. Like I said earlier, I couldn't find a pic of the color that captured the purple undertone and I was trying to show my sister the color I saw when I looked at the swatches. She was not with me and didn't see it.

There are a lot of photos of this colour, there really are. It may require some time but they are definitely on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.